When you drive down the tree lined streets entering The Gallery, you'll quickly sense that your next home is just around the corner. This established neighborhood of stately Colonials is convenient to everything but tucked away in a quiet setting. From the floor to ceiling stone fireplace to the luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the main level, you'll appreciate this move-in ready home. The kitchen features gas cooking & an abundance of cabinets. The adjacent mudroom has an oversized pantry for storage. A hardwood staircase leads to a spacious upper level with primary suite & sitting room, 3 secondary bedrooms, laundry room & a bonus room. The unfinished basement has rough-in plumbing for a future bathroom & a stairwell leading to the backyard. The Seller is providing a 1-year AHS warranty with appliance coverage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
City Of Martinsburg
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,260 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price